Lao Tzu was a philosopher in ancient China. A man of wisdom, who believed in self-encouragement. He was the founder of Chinese spiritual tradition -Taoism. Lao Tzu stands in the same level of Buddha, Christ and Confucious. But only a few people know him because he didn’t talk about himself. Lao Tzu gave his teachings as his life. In the time of his migration from China to Tibet, a guard stopped him at the border and asked to write his teachings as a book. In that time only Lao Tzu tried to write a book. That was the great work “Tao Te Ching”.
1. If you look to others for fulfilment, you will never be truly fulfilled
- You are unique. No need others to fill you. You will continuously search for your completion until you recognise the truth that you are already completed.
2. When you accept yourself, the whole world accepts you.
- First of all, accept yourself. Without your acceptance, no one is going to accept you.
3. Mastering others is a strength. Mastering yourself is true power.
- Strength is enough to rule others. We know, our politicians do. But it is very difficult to control yourself. It needs more energy.
4. A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
- Just do something. Dream can’t give you heaven without any action
5. Failure is an opportunity.
- More you fail, more you earn the strength to defeat failure. But always try to win.